NUSEA is the official charity of US SQUASH. As the national governing body and membership organization for the sport, US SQUASH owns and manages the U.S. Open, the North American Open and other U.S. Championships, selects and supports the U.S. Teams for international competition, maintains the official ratings and rankings system for the country’s players, and invests in programs to grow participation in the sport at every level.
US SQUASH, which has a permanent seat on NUSEA’s Board of Directors, supports NUSEA and our member programs through marketing and communications, event management and coaching expertise, in-kind donations, fee reductions, and more. Specifically, US SQUASH:
- Promotes NUSEA and urban squash programs in its news and other communications
- Provides NUSEA events with logistical and management support
- Links U.S. National Team coaches and players with the NUSEA Urban Squads
- Waives the US SQUASH membership fee for all NUSEA member program students
- Lowers and standardizes the entry fee for NUSEA member program participants
- Promotes NUSEA as the official charity of the U.S. Open